- The forecast calls for a high of 79 degrees and mostly sunny skies.
- The Fairfax Committee of 100 meets at 7 p.m. today, Monday, for a meeting titled “What Trends Will be Shaping Our Future?”. The forum will discuss “current economic, demographic and social transitions, and the impact of likely reductions in spending and employment by the federal government in the Washington region.” The meeting is at the Amphora restaurant in Vienna, 377 Maple Ave West. Where to get tickets and more information.
- The Oakton Library is hosting a “Money Matters” book discussion on Tuesday to discuss personal finance and investing. The discussion group meets from 7:15 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. at the library on 10304 Lynnhaven Place. View details.
- The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors meets at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday at the Fairfax County Government Center on 12000 Government Center Parkway. Check out the agenda.
- On Sunday, the Tigerlily Foundation hosts their Second Annual Pink Boa 5k Run/Walk. The event starts at 8 a.m. at the Fairfax Corner Pavilion, 11901 Grand Commons Avenue in Fairfax. View details.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something