- Fairfax County is hosting a Diabetes Self-Management workshop from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday at the City of Fairfax Regional Library, 10360 North Street in Fairfax. Space is limited, and preregistration is required.
- The group Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays of Fairfax (or PFLAG) meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Fairfax on 2709 Hunter Mill Road.
- The Vale Schoolhouse is hosting the “Fall into Color” fine arts show at 10 a.m. Friday on 3124 Fox Mill Road in Oakton. Local artists will present their work.
- Check out the Oakton United Methodist Church Annual Bazaar and Craft Show is from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the church on 2951 Chain Bridge Road in Oakton. Jewelry, doll clothes, beads, holiday items, and more will be on sale.
- Fairfax Pets on Wheels 18th Annual Paws for a Cause 3k Walk is at noon Sunday starting at Weber’s Pet Supermarket on11021 Lee Highway in Fairfax. Pets on Wheels is a volunteer organization that provides pet visits to nursing homes and hospitals.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something