- Fairfax County is hosting a Diabetes Self-Management workshop from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday at the City of Fairfax Regional Library, 10360 North Street in Fairfax. Space is limited, and preregistration is required.
- The group Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays of Fairfax (or PFLAG) meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Fairfax on 2709 Hunter Mill Road.
- The Vale Schoolhouse is hosting the “Fall into Color” fine arts show at 10 a.m. Friday on 3124 Fox Mill Road in Oakton. Local artists will present their work.
- Check out the Oakton United Methodist Church Annual Bazaar and Craft Show is from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at the church on 2951 Chain Bridge Road in Oakton. Jewelry, doll clothes, beads, holiday items, and more will be on sale.
- Fairfax Pets on Wheels 18th Annual Paws for a Cause 3k Walk is at noon Sunday starting at Weber’s Pet Supermarket on11021 Lee Highway in Fairfax. Pets on Wheels is a volunteer organization that provides pet visits to nursing homes and hospitals.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something