Editor’s Note: Incident information was obtained from the Activity Report provided by Fairfax County Police Department’s Public Information Office. The incidents included are at the discretion of the PIO and are not to be considered all-inclusive.
In January there were three major incidents and six larcenies included in the Oakton area listed on the Fair Oaks District Activity Report.
BURGLARY: Someone(s) entered a home on the 2800 block of Bradley Acres Court from the garage at around 4:30 a.m. Jan. 27 and stole a purse.
BURGLARY: Someone(s) broke the front window of a business on the 11700 block of Lee Highway at around 4:35 a.m. on Jan. 29 and stole some cash.
GRAFFITI: Someone(s) spray painted graffiti on a walkway on the 3000 block of South Erin Drive. A property owner discovered the graffiti at 2 p.m. on Jan. 26.
- Business, 11700 block of Fair Oaks Shopping Center: Cell phone
- Business, 12100 block of Fairfax Towne Center: Two laptop computers
- Business, 11200 block of James Swart Circle: Cash
- Residence, 12300 block of Lee Jackson Memorial Highway: Cell phone
- Business, 13000 block of Lee Jackson Memorial Highway: Cell phone
- Residence, 11800 Quarter Horse Court: Engagement ring