Editor’s Note: Incident information was obtained from the Activity Report provided by Fairfax County Police Department’s Public Information Office. The incidents included are at the discretion of the PIO and are not to be considered all-inclusive.
For the week ending March 14, there were eight larcenies included in the Fair Oaks District Activity Report. Fair Oaks District encompasses Oakton.
- 13000 Cobble Lane, tools from vehicle
- 12200 Fairfield House Drive, cell phone from business
- 12700 Fair Lakes Circle, purse from business
- 12100 Fair Lakes Promenade Drive, cell phone and laptop computer from vehicle
- 3900 Fair Ridge Drive, wallets from business
- 13300 Franklin Farm Road, pallets from business
- 2400 Oakmont Court, cigarettes from vehicle
- 3300 Willow Crescent Drive, jewelry from residence
The following Oakton residents were included in Fairfax County Police's weekly log released March 15. The names were taken from the list Fairfax County Police publishes weekly of those arrested in Fairfax County. An arrest not indicate a conviction.Name (Age) Address Date of Incident Charge Description Kim, Woo Jin (19) 2917 Chain Bridge Road, Oakton 3/10/12 DWI: 1st Off, BAC .15-.20% Kim, Woo Jin (19) 2917 Chain Bridge Road, Oakton 3/10/12 Accident: Driver Not Rpt, w/Death/Inj/Damag>1000 Pendergast, John Lewis (20) 2894 Hibbard St., Oakton 3/14/12 Drunk in Public or Profane