Real estate: The source of endless fascination at cocktail parties. A reason for otherwise normal neighbors to turn into peeping voyeurs as they check out the closets of their neighbor during an Open House. The cause for great angst, if a house is out of reach for a would-be buyer, or if it’s priced far below what a new owner just paid for a nearly identical house.
To help keep you apprised of the local real estate market scene, Patch’s weekly House Hunt will highlight five houses that have come on the market in the past week, along with information about Open House schedules, if applicable.
OK, on to this week's new listings:
- 10302 Appalachian Circle #8-104, Oakton; $235,000; 2 BR, 1 BA; MLS: FX7910464; OPEN: 1-4 p.m. Sunday
- 10213D Willow Mist Court #64, Oakton; $264,900; 2 BR, 1 BA; MLS: FX7909820; OPEN: 1-4 p.m. Sunday
- 11607 Vale Road, Oakton; $500,000; 4 BR, 3 BA; MLS: FX7910954
- 11707 Ayreshire Road, Oakton, $569,900; 4 BR, 3 BA; MLS: FX7909640
- 10862 Meadow Pond Lane, Oakton; $875,000; 4 BR, 4BA; MLS: FX7911523; OPEN: 1-4 p.m. Sunday
- 2503 Easie St., Oakton; $995,000; 4 BR, 5 BA; MLS: FX7911800
- 11801 Stuart Mill Road, Oakton; $1,199,000; 4 BR, 4 BA; MLS: FX7908777
Realtors, are you wondering why YOUR new listing isn’t highlighted? As much as we love to think of Patch as being uber exclusive, it’s really easy to get your listing in. Just email me the property’s address, list price, number of bed/bath, and MLS number. We’ll feature one photo a week, so send along a photo too, just in case your listing is the winning house for that bonus. And then go let your client know you’ve just secured their house spot in next week’s House Hunt. (One listing per Realtor, please.)