Animal shelters are filled with pets who went missing or were found over the holiday weekend. Let us know in the comment section and post to your local Facebook pages so we can help reunite these missing and found pets with their families.
If you or someone you know have a missing or found pet to share, try using these location-specific websites.
"At any typical intersection, you only have five seconds and five words to get your message across to drivers who are passing through the area where your pet is missing."
Here are some tips the organization offers when making traditional lost or found signs:
- "Make them GIANT so that people driving by cannot miss them.
- Make them FLUORESCENT so that the color attracts the attention of everyone.
- Put them at major intersections near where you lost your pet (and in areas of sightings).
- Keep them BRIEF and to the point.
- Let them convey a VISUAL IMAGE of what you have lost."