As the hustle and bustle of the holiday season hits its peak with last-minute preparations today and Saturday, we thought we'd help you scratch off one thing from your shopping list: wine.
Bryan Gauthier, owner of , has provided a helpful list of wines likely to complement a festive feast.
- Jermann Sauvignon Blanc: Reg. Price $25.99/Sale Price $19.59; Clean and fresh tropical fruit flavors
- Bzikot Bourgogne Blanc: Reg. Price $24.99; Rich apple and pear fruit flavors
- St Innocent Chardonnay: Reg. Price $26.99; Creamy and elegant with a nice dose of apple fruit
- Pradomayor by Zubiola: Reg. Price $17.99; Big Bold red perfect for steak and red meats
- BR Cohn Silver Label Cabernet: Reg. Price $19.99; Classic California Cabernet dark fruits, chocolate and nicely integrated tannins
- Elyse Zinfandel: Reg Price $38.99/Special Price $33.59; Rich blueberry fruit and great structure
- Anchor Christmas Ale: $12.99 per six pack; Rich and nice hops on this medium to full-bodied brew with a nice aroma of fresh pine
- Sierra Nevada Celebration: $10.99 per six pack; Medium-bodied and a good dose of hops with a nice spice flavors that remind you of scents of the holidays!
Gifts or Special Bottles for the hard-to-buy-for wine lover:
- Corsendonk Christmas Ale Gift Set with Glass: $18.99
- Ch. Ste Michelle Artist Series Meritage Gift Set 3 bottles: Reg. Price $180/Special Price $135.99