Invite a friend
Whole Earth Festival
Come celebrate NATURE with your whole family and friends!
Activities for the Whole Family:
- Educational Woods Walks (scavenger hunts, bird songs, wild edibles)
- Hands-on demonstrations with real animals
- Screening of the nationally renowned documentary Mother Nature’s Child
- Yoga in the Forest
- Sensory and art activity stations
- Djembe drumming with Kristen and Kweku
- Hands-on traditional food demonstrations (fermenting, juicing, wild edibles)
- Rock climbing wall
- Photos with Portrait Playtime in the magical woods
- Vendors and artisans
Local, seasonal lunch: Sustainably raised barbecue pulled pork – fruits and vegetables – coconut chia pudding – sweet potato wedges – dips … and MORE!
Much of the event is free, but tickets are required for some activities and for lunch. Tickets will be available for purchase at the event.
|Where||2709 Hunter Mill Rd, Oakton, VA 22124|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–2:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Kids, Families|