Fair Oaks Police Log: Nov. 8-14
A summary of the latest incidents reported
Editor’s Note: Incident information was obtained from the Activity Report provided by Fairfax County Police Department’s Public Information Office. The incidents included are at the discretion of the PIO and are not to be considered all-inclusive.
For the week ending Nov. 14, there were 10 larcenies, one vehicle theft and one major incident included in the Fair Oaks District Activity Report. Fair Oaks District encompasses Oakton.
Major Incidents — Fair Oaks District
Peeping: 11700 block of Fairfax Woods Way, 11/8/12, 12:45 a.m. The 30-year-old victim reported she was on the computer when she saw a strange shadow coming through her window. She turned and found a man standing at her window fondling his private parts. He ran away when she stood up.
- 12100 block of Bridgend Run, laptop computer from residence
- 2900 block of Chain Bridge Road, bottle of liquor from business
- 2900 block of Chain Bridge Road, two electronic tablets from business
- 9600 block of Courthouse Road, wallet and cell phone from business
- 4200 block of Fairfax Corner Avenue, cell phone from business
- 11700 block of Fair Oaks Shopping Center, cash from business
- 10400 block of Lawyers Road, leaf blower from residence
- 13000 block of Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, cell phones from business
- 14000 block of Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, cigarettes from business
- 2400 block of Mare Lane, jewelry from residence
- 9400 block of Van Arsdale Drive, 2012 Buick Enclave
Animal Control Division — Countywide
Animal Bite: 14900 block of Ritchie Road, 11/10/12, 11 a.m. A dog owner released his dog to the shelter because the dog bit both children in the home. The children were not seriously injured. The Yorkie mix was tested for rabies.
Animal Bite: 1200 block of Hunter Mill Road, 11/11/12, 6:10 p.m. An employee was assisting in capturing a coatimundi at The Reston Zoo in order to provide an inoculation. The animal turned and bit her. The victim received minor injuries.
The following Oakton residents were included in Fairfax County Police's weekly log released Nov. 15. The names were taken from the list Fairfax County Police publishes weekly of those arrested in Fairfax County. An arrest not indicate a conviction.
|Name||Age||Date of Incident||Charge Description|
|Salehi, Keykhosrow||60||11/11/12||Assault: On Family Member|